We are here to help during this COVID-19 Pandemic. The goal for our community is to continue to support local in ways that are safe and appropriate.
All chamber events & meetings are canceled through April 3rd.
Plans are rapidly changing. Stay tuned for updates.
Tell Us How We Can Help
In what ways can the Wayzata Area Chamber support your business or organization over the next few months?
Get the word out about your plans weekly through your membership
Our community-wide Shop. Eat. Enjoy. email is a great opportunity to communicate what your plans are for the coming weeks.
In order to accommodate and allow time for creation, updates or edits, the deadline for our weekly Shop.Eat.Enjoy. Email has been extended to Wednesday mornings at 9 AM. Reminder: submit an Ad that is 640 x 290 pixels in size in JPEG, PNG or PDF Format to email@example.com.
Post Updates, Menu Options, Promotions and more in our New Community Facebook Group
Please post if you will be providing delivery, carry-out, your menu items if possible, and any other details we should know, and if there is anything else we can do to help. This could include modified hours, updates or specials.
Resources for Your Business
- Small Business Association Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- MN Chamber – Is your Business Ready for COVID-19?
- What you need to know about COVID-19 and recommendations from the CDC.
- Facebook Grant for Small Businesses
- Information & Resources for Employers
- Information from the Office of Governor Walz
- COVID-19 Unemployment benefits